Pages

Friday, August 19, 2005

blank.

//hearing aid: coffee - copeland
//mood. blank

there's a love that transcends
All that we've known of ourselves
And I'll wait for it to come
I'll wait for it to come


schools a chore.
i've been sleeping at 3am almost every night. waking up early and not eating right. there's just so many things going through my mind now. school, work, projects, family.

i think i'm headed head first into a break down. just feel really suffocated with all the stressed. everyone's getting grumpier, sleepier and frumpier by the min.

besides that, i haven't seen my granny in a week and i feel so horrible. i feel guilty. shall see my granny on saturday. i've already set aside 2 hours. i noe it seems little but the damn hospics only lets two hours of visiting. silly.
i miss her. and i noe she misses me too.

the event coming up is going great. everything seems smooth enough. finally confirmed bands for the night. RAFE and Audio Insanity. come come. everyone's invited.

i really hope i'm making the right decisions.
i'm just blank.