Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2005

slipping

//hearing aid: brightest - copeland
//mood. void.

And I just know that she warms my heart
And knows what all my imperfections are
And she says that I am the brightest little firefly in her jar


i think i'm in love with copeland
i don't care if they have to tuned their guitars half way during the concert.
i don't care if all they say to us is sweeeeeeeeeeta
i love their lyrics.
emo-kid is back.

felt really distracted at school web D sucks shit. pr sucks bigger shit.
i wanna quit school. take the easy yet hard way out.

i'm sick. runny nose, sore throat and cough.
omg i think i need. i just need.

russ, nick and kenneth was my highlight.
boogers and muey.
thanks for making my night.

slipping into auto-pilot.
slipping into oblivion
i'm slipping away into the darkness
someone be my light.
someone be my hand, that searches
slipping.