Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2006

//he's so fragile//

one mushroom salad. chopped parsely. herb and olive spices. olive oil. chilli powder.
toss.

it was blissful and subtly pleasing. me and a mushroom salad on a friday night watching will and grace on my teevee.
the parents away at dinner, the brother out with the girlfriend.
the house all to myself.

i can't wait till i really start celebrating.

the other night, i met with merlynn and desmond and we talked for hours as usual.
maxwell market lived up to its standard.
dumpling soup. oyster egg. chicken rice and seafood sang min.
oh and scrumptious hum ching peng.
but the old guy who did the hum ching peng was hunched and i almost gave him my life savings.

was it a ploy

and marrakesh for the 5th time in 2 weeks. the place is just wonderful.
or as my boss would say: "vundaba!"

sidenote: the hottie nearly killed me today in two separate ways. one was he nearly drove into the barrier while it was going down. and two, he attempted to sing ironic by alanis morrisette."

oh woe is me.