Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2006

//wouldn't it be nice.//



a piece done by YC's underpaid, very handsome and talented beyond ripley's believe of not inhouse designer, tianyu.
i absoulutely love this piece he did for his army's chinese new year partay. so smart hor.

he also did some work for the choir (logo done by him. invite by me.) :

a nice collaboration. thought i haven't met him per se.

according to what i learnt during attachment, tianyu can claim 5,400 bucks worth of PR value for me doing this unpaid worshipping of his works.

the week went faster than the world's fastest indian. (though we all secretly know that the world's fastest indian is in mumbai running after a train).

10 more days left before i officially say goodbye to my second home for the past 20weeks. but unofficially i still got like 8 more weeks la. those slave drivers! ha.

extending my internship was quite a difficult decision to make, mainly because i really really loathe going to work at fixed timings all the time and having to be there all the time. so when i made up my mind to stay with the image of me being engulfed by a desk from 930 to 630, it was with much thought la.

to my suprise, my boss said: "why don't u work from home then?"

(jumps around and and does the chandler dance.)