Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

and all of the people

with nothing to do, nothing to lose

Soundtrack of your life:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't Lie.


Opening Credits:
look what you've done - jet

take my photo off the wall
oh yes, i've started something

Waking Up:
just that good - the calling

don't hate me, we're all just that good
Just that good


First Day At School:
you and me - lifehouse

what day is it, and in what month

it's always like that the first day - disorientated.

Falling In Love:
every little thing - dishwalla

wish i could be, every little thing you wanted

in love or out.

Fight Song:
fabled angst machine - electrico

iake out the fabled angst machine
and let me in


how true.

Breaking Up:
suspension - mae

say anything, but say what you mean,
cause I'm caught in suspension.


Prom:
evening sun - the strokes

you're the prettiest smartest captain of the team
i love you more than being seventeen


seventeen. what a good year.

Life's Ok:
anything for you - mr. big

one small moment
i'm lost in your love


Mental Breakdown:
so much more inside - electrio

Driving:
under pressure - david bowie & freddy mercury

I NEED TO GET MY LICENSE!

Flashback:
as i lay me down to sleep - sophie hawkins

i wonder why I feel so high
though I am not above the sorrow


i love this song to bits.

Getting Back Together:
popstars - rooney

well i don't want to be with you tonight, forever
do you understand my monologue?


omg. how apt.

Wedding:
babylon - david gray

friday night Im going nowhere
all the lights are changing green to red


i may get married on friday ok. keep that day free.

Birth of Child:
stacey's mom - fountain of wayne

well. firstly, i don't know why i have this song.
secondly, this is good only if i name my kid stacey.

Final Battle:
save me - corrinne may

hahahahahahahahahahah.

Death Song:
staring at the sun - u2

not just deaf and dumb i'm staring at the sun
not the only one who's happy to go blind


Funeral Song:
so much to say - dave matthews band


End Credits:
halo - oleander


i have too much time.