Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

spend all your life waiting

for that special one. the one that will make it ok

the beautiful thing about the whole situation is that she's so strong.
and that beneath that strong exterior, there's a silent and painful centre.

when i first heard about it, i was on the bus to vivo city.
she had msged me saying the situation isn't good. that it needed my prayers.
so i put down my book, mumbled a prayer and felt somehow it wasn't enough.

i played a sick scenerio in my head and pushed away because bad things don't happen to good people. to her

then i msged her again, asking how was everything.
she did msg me back. and that sick scenerio, the one where the bad thing happens, happened.

a fresh tear stung my eye. i called another her to talk about it.

now, it's been 5 days, and she still holding on.

i love you girl. and it's so hard on you.
but me and lanxi are here 100 percent.

and he's so happy. i know.