Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2007

this is not the time to wonder why

If you're fragile,
and if you're delicate
take my hand but be gentle with me please


finally.
solice.

the treetop walk with my loves was great. it was calm, air was fresh, road was good, company - i wouldn't wish for anyone else in the world. we all hiked up to the beautiful bridge, where alot of my friend's lack of appreiciation for heights took play, and we just stood there and let nature take our breath away.

view of my love's heads.

as you can see, i'm on of the short ones.

then it was cantonese food at novena, after that filming again with my two lovely camera whores guangrong and clara. eugene couldn't make it but here's a wonderful photo of him and his lover at the farm during shoot:




my niece and nephew just made my whole day better. they asked why they weren't invited to their parent's wedding. and they concluded among themselves that it's because their parents didn't like them.


i saw the tv mobile advertisment for np today.
DISGRACE. should have gotten US to do it. we'll make it so incredibly sexy and glam that everyone would want to join mass comm and even fucking infocomm technology just to be in NP.


disgrace.