Pages

Friday, February 2, 2007

to bangkok with love.

so i booked my trip to bangkok.

and so far these are the things that are telling me i should not go:

- bombings
- thai people very angry with singaporeans
- malaysians not making it easier for us
- football penalty was totally uncalled for
- bird flu alert
- we almost could book the flights

these are the things that are telling me i should go:

- my very supportive 6 friends who are going
- cheap cigarettes
- cheap beer
- cheap everything
- thai people are deemed one of the friendliest people in the world
- thai people will not do anything if we pay them
- we pretend we are from indonesia/phillipines/somewhere not malaysia and singapore
- my trip is booked.

i'm quite scared about going bangkok actually. but then again, i think i'll be ok.
i hope everything blows over by march.


let's hope together can.