Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

conversation with matthew loong kai jun.

i know i just blogged like two seconds ago, but i spoke to matt and this is what we talked about:


me: this week at mambo, i saw kok. I was drunk and kept shouting COCK COCK! and i think he didn't hear me.

matt: haha really? he usually responds to that leh haha

me:haha i think he didn't hear me la! hahaha... some drunk girl calling you cock in the middle of love in the first degree, i think he just ignored me

matt:haha next time jus call him big kok(cock) la. then everybody will respond haha

me: HAHAHAHA wtf matt

matt: sebby sure run down to zouk from his hall and respond and say "yes? you called me?"

NOTE: seb is this guy who claims he has a long... legend. the legend claims that he once used it to climb up to his hall window. well.

me: omg, no no seb's cock will tap me on the shoulder and i'll see his cock with a postit: "yessss?" he'll be in hall still. oh the legend.

matt: hahaha wah his cock not so big la, stretch until town area. like that he must pay erp you know

me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

matt: jus turn his body only. *teet*. minus $1.50

me:
omg omg, why cannot just walk on the pedestrian path, or go after 8pm la. so mah fan!

matt: haha wah piang we damn bad. joke behind his back

me:his cock might be lingering around, you are pretty near him okay.



seb, one day, one day your pants will be at your ankles and the legend will be proven!