Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

i'm a wicked one

another safety pin through his cheek
and he's three chords short of a punkrock song.

the hive, i'm a wicked one.

after class today, me and 3 classmates had good lunch. there was a void in us, and we were wondering what could fill that hole in our hearts.

then, we saw it.



beer! apparently, they are from south park (kill-kenny)

food for thought was a nice little hide-away from the city in the city. made with love from local bakers from all over the island, the cakes are extremely sinful and yet heartwarmingly simple.





me and classmates, besides ravaging the beer (sans me), had two of their bakes that day - nutella cupcakes and banana chocolate cake with malteses.


i heart nutella cupcake.

i heart banana choc maltese cake too.


beer was only 5 - 8 bucks per pop (all day) cakes range from 2 - 6 bucks. ok right? char should go and makan there, their main courses look awesome too.

just look at how happy the men are drinking at 1pm on a weekday. they are both called edric. so odd.





after that, i hopped to kembangan to see my long lost love kevin. he just came back from hongkong and said he had a surprise for me!


KRISPY KREME! I KISS YOU KEVIN!


i thought krispy kremes were the best donuts, and today i have been proven right.


and he knows me so well.



days like this makes me wish i had a high metabolism rate.