Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

journey.

it's a long long journey
but i'll find my way home to you.

journey, corrinne may.

if there's someone who can make me cry, it's corrinne may.

tonight was special for two reasons: i spent it with my most reliable and trusted girlfriend, charlene and i went back to marina mandarin's aquamarine after two years working for them.

the food, did not disappoint. it felt so much better to eat the food very openly and not squatting by the kitchen counter seeing if the managers are coming in or not.

the chefs were all still there, chef foo even made his 'will-solve-everything' roast pork for me and char. and it was just comforting.


from the ouside.


anti-clockwise: fresh scallop, smoked lobster, hamachi sushi, chawamushi, fresh mussel. this is about one eighth of the buffet. there was indian cuisine, western delights, local panfare, sushi counter, seafood on ice, appetizers and two dessert counters: chocolate and non-chocolate.

we all know karen went head first into the chocolate.


anti-clockwise: chocolate truffle cake, fondue dipped cream puff, bailey's choc mousse, non-alcoholic choc mousse, and chocolate raspberry cake.

i died and went to heaven, fell from grace, became a mortal just to taste it again.



most importantly, i spent it with char.



someone who i can truely call and cry and laugh and love.
happy birthday girl, wait till u see tomorrow!


when pride builds me up till I can't see my soul
will you break down these walls and pull me through


i believe you will.