Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

daddy

//hearing aid: one week - barenaked ladies
//mood: pity

so far so good. i think work has been okie so far. got newswriting tml and i'm scared shit of being editor.
i'm scared shit of doing a website.

but besides that, i think my I&E team have finally hit the jackpot. we're looking for more people to join us but that means putting in money and effort into this.
my teacher said it was a sure pass and a sure go.
its great to find that spark again.

did nothing much but go shopping with desmond. he bought a pair of flaming red, fiery fierce pumas. to tell u the truth, i was erk by it for a while but then, it looked pretty good with his jeans.
haiya, there was NO WAY i could have talked him outta buy it so i might as well like it right?

besides that, my granny's birthday is in a day. she's still in the same state she was. i just wish it will all be over. i don't even care if it happens on my birthday.

my dad cried today

i have NEVER in my whole 18years of living seen my father cry. never. in fact my mom said she only saw him cry twice (including today) in all the 33years they know each other. i saw him collapse in the hallway of the hospital.

for a short while, i felt pity surging in the pit of my stomach. i wanted to give him a hug. he seemed so helpless and alone. when he saw me standing at the door, he just shook his head and told me to go back inside.

"please don't tell anyone that i cried. i have to be strong for them."

i never ever thought so highly of my dad.
i just nodded my head and told him to be calm and just pray to God.
my dad said he already did. and he is not a believer.

its times like this i'm glad i'm around.