Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2005

free.


the sink in coccolatte.

//hearing aid: daysleeper - r.e.m
//mood. night sleeper.

it is offical. school has taken over my life.
lets see. karen has no life till 22septmeber.
i feel totally solid.

i was at the national day parade outskirts yesterday, squeezing with 100 000 other smelly, sweaty people with digicams waiting for ten mins of fireworks.
the difference is the company of course.
i would be lying if the fireworks were worth the wait. It lasted wat 5mins? each so ten mins altogether. For that ten mins, it was ectasy. everyone was cheering, clapping. the sweat droplets from the man next to me didn't bother me anymore. it was almost magical.
but then getting home and getting there was enough to make me forget that shiver down my spine.
we walked from esplanade, with the mob of course, till beach road. Everyone refuse to listen to the police.

they wanted us to go in the underpass. hello there are 100000 people. in that one underpass. it shall be called the underpass-out.

finally made it back and chowed on macs then he went home cos he's shoes were eating his feet inside out.
i had one of the best national days so far.

its my birthday in like a few. and i only have three wishes
1. my grandma to either live or die. not be in this state of limbo
2. my family to stay strong
3. the above to fucking become true.

i think its about time to be an adult.