Pages

Friday, August 26, 2005

flyaway

//hearing aid: your the inspirtation - phil collins (from endless cd)
// mood. mush

my dad bought my mom an endless cd. you know the one with all the lovey dovey songs from air supply and elton john.
my mom's first response was : "why did you waste 19.90?" my dad said: "because you are worth it mah."

my brother took flight outta this mushy situation like a bird flying south (or was it north) and i just sat there reading my cleo mag. then the conversation procceeded to my mom saying she liked this and that and that the cd was nice and that my dad shouldn't have wasted 19.90 on her.

then my dad told me he wanted to buy the taufik album too. i freaked out. after telling him that indeed taufik isn't my cup of tea, i realised how come there were so many cds flying around.

apparently, a friend (prolly in the 50s too) introduced him to the world of... HMV. ah.

he bought 8 cds. one for my mom, 2 for my bro (apparently, my dad was listening to my bro complaining that HMV sells the jamaroquai and coldplay cd too ex) and two for me (the killers and gavin degraw) and the rest for him.

he's contented now listening to harry conick jr.

school's tiring. no motivation. maybe the classmates la. but still everyone's feeling the rush. i haven't seen kittylitter in 2weeks. i haven't drank teh-terik in 3 weeks. i haven't felt free in the longest time.

imissmyoldlife.

but at least i have these to keep me going for now.