Pages

Friday, August 12, 2005

happy birthday

//hearing aid: the remedy - jason mraz
//mood. i think i need a gun

its an hour into my birthday
and already i'm hating it.

all i wanted to do was to do something I WANTED to do on the ONE DAY I CAN MAKE A CHOICE.
all you did was whine
all you did was oblige then turn around
and call me an over-bearing, self-centered, attention seeking bitch.

so far the worse birthday ever.
pearl's theory on how u are depressed on your birthday is true.
fucking true.

now i don't even want to go for the gathering.
its just not in the mood. to celebrate or to do anthing. thank you for ruining my one day
you know, by tml, i'll just go and have the best time of my life and then come here and say how wrong i was to judge.

lets hope that happens.

the saddest happiest birthday of the years.