Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

//hearing aid: crazy - aerosmith


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

sometimes i wonder how i got so lucky.

its been thirteen months. of laughter and tears. i sit here and think about the first day we spoke, and the first time we held hands. the first time we kissed and the most beautiful thing he said to me.
i remember the first time we went out. the awkward silences, the fleeting glances. the fear of losing out.
now look. we're stuck. in the most beautiful rut.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i remember for valentines day, he made cookies. from scratch i must say. buying the butter in the morning and mixing the batter, i know he didn't really enjoy himself doing all that baking and kneading. but he did it any way.
he ushered me off to west coast just in time to watch the sun set.

its the little things he does that makes me love him. i don't care much for the expensive dinners or the elaborate functions.
i care for the times he stayed with me when i was up doing work.
i care for the hourly calls he made when my grandma was sick
i care for the snuggling up in front of the tv
and the ten cents he gave me to top up my 'marriage fund'
the time when the necklance i wanted was sold out. he went around to look for a replica
he swears he'll work to let me have a good life

i feel blessed. i feel fulfilled. we fight but we always laugh about it.
and i love his ah beng side. seen it?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

happy 13 months mr. desmond sim.
you make me smile.