Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

i wants

//hearing aid: i'll be there for you - the rembrants
//mood. commis can suck my chocolate salty balls.

the paper was good. i am fuppy. but then i still can't go to bangkok. i am fsad.
i need to stop being fulgar.

hopped to alexandra village for lunch. then to ikea to shop for funiture for the youth room.
i love the sofa.

i also found my new room to be.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
disclaimer: two swanky girls not included

and i saw my dream place on the way

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i want to own my first place by 25. by rental
i want to own my penthouse by 33. by monthly installments.
i want to have a place to call my own by 45. all mine and no one else's.

i want a car by 28. A honda jazz.
i want my dream car by 35. a RX330 lexus.
i want to be able to own a powercar in my lifetime. be able to own a ferrari. not buy it just be able to.

i want to marry by 26.
i want my first child by 27. my second by 30.


i can't shake my legs to my dream right?