Pages

Friday, June 23, 2006

//beautiful.//

i was inspired by val's random tuesday.

(I) Seven random facts:
1) i have to work with the teevee or radio on or else i will experience incapacity to work
2) i find brands essence of chicken very yummy.
3) i always wear my pants with my left leg first, then grab hold of my table regardless of whether i got balance, and then in goes the right leg
4) before i shower, i stand infront of the bathroom mirror and make funny faces
5) one of my biggest regrets is not being spanish
6) i have to sleep with something against my back, be it a bolster, a wall or a boy. ha.
7) i already have a dream house. 268 holland road.

(II) Seven celebrity crushes:
1) RAUL. please please.
2) Jake Gyllenhaal
3) Dean Cain
4) Jonathan Ryes Meyers
5) any one, male or female, from so you think you can dance
6) keeping close to home - jessica liu
7) mel gibson ONLY in what women want.

(III) Seven qualities I want in a boy:
1) apple soup extradinaire
2) patient
3) confident
4) conversationalist
5) witty
6) tall and big
7) soft. at some times only

(IV) Seven things that scare me:
1) losing my mom, dad or brother suddenly
2) losing kittylitter.inc
3) being the last to die
4) having no money
5) being looked down upon
6) being second best
7) getting caught in general

(V) Seven things I like/love most:
1) that special one.
2) my family
3) the feeling when you wake up at 3am, and realise you got like 5 more hours to sleep
4) stepping into a air-conditioned place while you're in the hottest place ever
5) when you get into a comfortable position and all your muscles relax
6) cookies with hot chocolate
7) my kittylitter.

(VI) Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1) visit a middle eastern country


like egypt or jordan. i would love to see the beautiful white sand cities and bask in the glorious sun. heard from the boss that most hotels have roof top showers with ice cold water. whoar. shiok can.

2) bungee off victoria falls in africa


amazing views, water gushing down beside you. you leap and just let the wind take you downwards. can u imagine the adrenaline? whoar.

3) get married. umm.
4) have the capacity to do anything at anytime anywhere. that power.
5) live in a foreign land for a few years.


ideally it would be germany or new york. i still think i'm come running back to singapore.

6) buy my mom something extravagant. like out of the world. like an island or something.
7) have kids. heh.

(VII) Seven random songs at the moment:
1) time after time - eva cassidy
2) everything in it's time - corrine may
3) adrianne - the calling
4) kiss - the artist formerly known as prince
5) sweet dreams are made of these - eurhythmics
6) hips don't lie - shakira
7) one - Bono and Mary j. blige


time to hit the streets to MoS. woot.