Pages

Friday, July 21, 2006

//cobwebs in my closet//

i was cleaning my room when a card carelessly fell out of my stack.

[card]

heya girl!

don't worry, this isn't a panicked response to the christmas card you've sent me.
i had my first sugarplum fairy! (some sort of smiley face)

yeah well appreciate the useless nonsense you sent me. so here's some nonsense of my own.

thank you girl for listening to me go on incessantly about my delusions of love, thanks for agreeing to company me to makan, shop and hang out.

thanks for being.
[/card]

a part of me reached out and dabbed my eyes.
a part of me just sat there and thanked God for people like you.
i'm glad we gotten in touch with each other again after months of obsolution.
and it's like we never left.

i'm glad we always pick up where we left off.
and yet i'm glad everytime we meet, there's something new.

thank you for being too.