Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

//manic monday//

it was monday and everyone was so tired from work.
then came tuesday and work became harder.
wednesday was today and we're closer to the weekend. whoopee!

my colleagues keep me sane between the press releases and media kits.
and i'm really happy cos work is finally picking up.
not letting myself be put down by work is one of the best decisions i had made.

so the past few days, i've been forcing myself to wake up early, get to work earlier,
leave a little later and hopefully show my boss that i'm not that disinterested/noobie/nooblet/studenty.

and besides that, i have to show you my desk which has been ravanged by wild dogs.


i talk to hulio my mouse while i day dream of 630pm.


and my neighbours - shou

he posed for it. slut.

and i-only-wear-prada-and-100-year-old-batik-shirts-but-i-can-wear-19.90-fake-oakleys-DEAN.


work is like fresh air.
especially now that i'm on the same page as most of them.
dean's constant shouts of cantonese and aaaahhhh-vvvvei-maaaaa-reeeee-yeeeee-yaaaaaaa. (ave maria)
i've gotten use to shouchen giving away my pre-born babies (so far 3)
lynda's dreams of becoming a waist model dashed when she slammed into a pavement on blades
dora's little my cubicle song.
len's stories of his aussie uni days and his nuclear bomb mineral water ideas.
alaric's enya and peter cetera fetishes.
nal's like jokes about men and their two things.

work is really like fresh air.