Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

be better than all the money in the world

The night smells like december
And we're deep undercovers

let it roll, secondhand serenade

yesterday, i left work at 10pm instead of 7pm because i was handcuffed in the office..

it was fun at first. but these are real handcuffs from godknowswhere and they need real keys to open it and they're really painful and heavy. My boss, with a kinky streak bought them from somewhere and she was going to use it very soon. ok too much information but i wanted to try it before it was, you know, stained.


yes this was when i wasn't panicking.

so when i said hello? some one please lock me up, the two boys happily ran forward and snapped the cuffs on. did you know it's really easy to snap it on?

and then, they went for a 20min smoke break with me, one hand chained to the table leg! it was the longest 20mins of my life. cheebye.

to say sorry to me, ben promised to buy me 11,000 roses and stan bought me dinner. hahaha, my acting skills hasn't rusted over the years i see. i just sat there as they walked up and they saw me hunched under my table and all i did was whimper and tadah! the cuffs came off nicely.

this is dinner for 3.


excuse me, a bit too much right?
hai gow, siew mai x 2, lotus root soup, porridge, chee cheong fun x 2, charsiew pau x 4, fried beancurd, fried yam, fried red bean pancake, zibao kai, steam pork rib, steamed chicken feet. i lost consciousness after that.

met mer and she came over to raid my closet because i quote "haven't given her something free in a long time." excuse me, how about 3452743895997 sticks of ciggies?!

she found her alter egos in:



Lauvere Testironi - struggling artist who has no muscial background so cannot busk.



Candice - Sick, dying youth who's best friend is a dusty old valentine's day present.

after which we reached new levels of friendship by watching Shortbus(2006). very sexual awakening kind of movie, all about relationships and love and sex and other orgasmic stuff.

after seeing 3 naked men wanking each other and blowing each other's behind, i think me and mer are now more than friends.


by the way, wikipedia church of satan. i swear, you'll be... pleasantly surprised.



[update] i got into Murdoch University (Perth) Singapore External Programme. whoopee. I'll be doing a double major in Public Relations and Communications Policies. sept07.
omg, and edric is my classmate. so happy![/update]