Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

haha, very funny.


Dear God,

you always made me wish I was more detailed.


firstly, thanks for letting gab live. that's one thing i can be grateful for.

ok so as prayers are answered,
you have fulfilled your title as the Almighty who answers prayers of desperate people.

but then, what's the point of this prayer getting answered?
yes, gab's awake and "well". he's got a little getting use to to do. his speech a little slurred but the doc said it will be ok in a few days.

he can turn and twist his head, arms and feel his legs. he's basically got his psycho-motor skills checked out.

but then, what's the point of giving him almost everything back to normal?
the worst part, is that it is something i find hard to deal with the most.
an insult to me. my worst fear, some would call it.

yeah, i asked for him to wake up.
couldn't you just throw in an assumption?
why didn't you just assume that i wanted everything just the way it was before?

now, that i have been tested, trialed and push to the brink,
you are giving me an option to walk away?
wah lau. you damn sneaky.
you know me so well, why didn't you warn me? give me a sign? rain for ten days, ask me to build an ark or prepare me for his never-return?

prepare me. prepare me for him never be able to put back our rubics cube.
now, when i have thrown myself into all that is his,
you want me to bail.
or i want me to bail.
or you want me to want to bail.
haiya, i'm confused.

you are suppose to know what lies ahead. just a glimpse would not hurt you know.
i don't blame you, God. i blame myself for not being clearer, put in more details, be more merticulous in prayer.

he doesn't remember me.
i just faded into his coma. he woke up, but that part of me didn't.
henry is just as upset. he doesn't recall the times henry and him went kayaking and kaya-ing at sentosa.

all he remembers is i was someone special - deduced to the pictures we have.
but why i was special? he can't.


thanks God.
next time, i will be more detailed in desperate situations.